Welcome to the NYSATA Region 2 Page
Region 2 Area: Finger Lakes
Counties of Allegany, Livingston, Monroe, Ontario, Wayne, Seneca, Steuben, and Yates
Region 2 Leadership
Chair/Board of Trustees Representative: Valerie Savage email@example.com
Secretary: Amanda Bucholtz
Treasurer: Melissa Phillips
Board of Trustees Representative: Edith Silver
Board of Trustees Alternate Representative: Dr. Karen Trickey firstname.lastname@example.org
Region 2 News and Events
NYSATA Region 2 Student Art Show
Deadline to register on NYSATA Region 2 web page: January 8, 2016
Drop off art work at Roberts Wesleyan Davison Art Gallery: Saturday, January 9, 10:00am-12:00 noon and Monday, January 11, 4:00pm - 6:00pm
Set up: Friday, January 15, 4:30 - until??? (If you can help set up please join us)
Exhibit Opening: Saturday, January 16, 11:00 a.m. 2:00 p.m.
Exhibit runs through: Sunday, January 24
Teachers pick up work: Monday, January 25, between 4:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m.
- Each art teacher/NYSATA member in grades Kindergarten through twelve may submit up to three pieces of student art work.
- The art work can be two or three-dimensional.
- When selecting artwork please remember this is a K-12 exhibit.
- All 2-D art work must be securely mounted or matted on mat board, tagboard or a similar weight material. Please don't mount on paper.
- NYSATA will not be shrink wrapping the art work so if you are worried about smudging please cover properly with plastic or shrink wrap.
- Teachers need to register on the link provided. After you register, please print and affix labels to the bottom right hand corner of the art work.
- If you deliver your students work in a portfolio, box or container of some kind please label this clearly with your name and school district.
Register NOW! for Region 2 Student Art Exhibit
Questions? Contact Janice Wiggins email@example.com