Welcome to the NYSATA Region 2 Page
Region 2 Area: Finger Lakes
Counties of Allegany, Livingston, Monroe, Ontario, Wayne, Seneca, Steuben, and Yates
Region 2 Leadership
Chair/Board of Trustees Representative: Valerie Savage email@example.com
Secretary: Amanda Bucholtz
Treasurer: Melissa Phillips
Board of Trustees Representative: Edith Silver
Board of Trustees Alternate Representative: Dr. Karen Trickey firstname.lastname@example.org
Region 2 News and Events
NYSATA Region 2 Student Art Show
Deadline to register on NYSATA web page: May 15, 2015
Drop off art work at Roberts Wesleyan Art Gallery: Thursday, May 28, 4:30-6:30 PM and Saturday, May 30, 10:00 AM 12:00 PM
Set up: Tuesday, June 2, 4:30 - until??? (If you can help set up please join us)
Opening reception at the Gallery: Saturday, June 6, 11:00 AM 2:00 PM
Show runs through: Sunday, June 14
Teachers pick up work: Monday, June 15 between 4:00 P.M. and 6:00 P.M.
- Each art teacher/NYSATA member in grades Kindergarten through twelve may submit up to four pieces of student art work.
- The art work can be two or three-dimensional.
- All 2-D art work must be securely mounted or matted on mat board, tagboard or a similar weight material. Please don't mount on paper.
- NYSATA will not be shrink wrapping the art work so if you are worried about smudging please cover properly with plastic or shrink wrap.
- Teachers need to register on the link provided on the front page of the NYSATA.com website. After you register, labels for the art work will be emailed to you. Please affix to the art work accordingly.
- If you deliver your students work in a portfolio, box or container of some kind please label this clearly with your name and school district.
Register NOW! for Region 2 Student Art Exhibit
Questions? Contact Karen Tretiak email@example.com