Conference Student Art Exhibit
The Student Art Exhibit is free, but it is necessary to preregister to reserve a space. All preregistration is ONLINE ONLY through the NYSATA website. Please do not send information via mail, e-mail, or phone message. Preregistration for this exhibit is by individual teacher, not by school or district. Participating teachers must be NYSATA members. Each participating teacher will have a 4'x8' panel on which to hang student work. Teachers may begin hanging work at 10:00 AM on Friday and should plan to have their display dismantled by 10:00 AM on Sunday.
Guidelines for Participation
- Preregistration deadline is November 1. Preregistration is online only.
- Due to limited space, this event is limited to 25 teachers. Once the limit has been reached, no additional preregistrations can be accepted.
- Each participating teacher must preregister individually and be a NYSATA member. Work of Non-Member teachers will be removed if displayed.
- Each participating teacher will have a 4'x8' coroplast panel on which to hang artwork.
- Work should be appropriately mounted and labeled using the label template provided (see link in right column of this page).
- Some 3-D pieces may be exhibited on sturdy, teacher supplied pedestals.
- Each teacher will be responsible for hanging his or her students' work. Please bring all necessary supplies (pins, tape, mounting tabs, etc.).
- Identify your display with a 9"x12" sign (provided) that includes district, school, and teacher.
- Consider sharing information about your display with descriptive material mounted on the panel along with the student work.
- Bring work to the Student Art Exhibit are beginning Friday morning at 10:00 AM. All displays must be completely installed by Saturday at 10:00 AM.
- Teachers may download a Certificate of Participation from the NYSATA website (see link in right column of this page) to distribut to participating students.
- Display must be dismantled by Sunday at 10:00 AM.
- You must preregister by November 1 for space.
For more information, please contact NYSATA Conference Student Art Exhibit Coordinator, Pat Beary, at firstname.lastname@example.org.