The NYSATA News is a publication that contains information vital to the field of art education in New York State. In addition to timely articles, advocacy information and current news about NYSATA initiatives is included. Three digital issues per year are published, along with one print issue (Conference Edition) that is mailed in the Fall.
Inside the Current Issue: Discovering Connections
- Reflections On The First Year Journey Into Choice
- The Book Mark: Media and Books Review
- Technology: The Connected Classroom
- Discovering Connections Through Arts Integration
- Discovering Connections Together
- Exploring the Importance of Visual Literacy
- Call for Award Nominations
- NYSATA Art Educator of the Year Acceptance Speech
- NYSATA 2015 Conference Highlights
- Impressions of a First Time Conference Attendee
- Discover National Youth Art Month
Just click on the flip book to the right to view our exciting digital version of the Spring Issue of the NYSATA News!
For information on submitting, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For advertising questions, please email PHGroves@aol.com.
Features of Our Brand New ePageView:
Members will be able to click on The NYSATA News, and regardless of their platform/device, they will be able to load, browse, and enjoy dynamic content. The ePageView™ e-reader includes all these great features:
- Powerful Imaging: the News can be viewed on your computer (best quality, requires up to date flash plug-in) as well as your ipad, kindle fire, iphone, android, and blackberry devices. Mobile devices do not have the animation feature but will allow you to scroll through the pages as with any e-reader app.
- Search: Readers can easily perform full text searches in a single edition or entire publication archive. The search results are highlighted in each page.
- Video, Audio, and Link Support: Readers can click on any blue hyperlink to connect to web pages or emails. We are just getting started! Look for video and multimedia content in future issues!
- Bookmark: If you think you can only put tabs on printed books, think again! With the bookmark feature, readers can add tabs to bookmark their favorite pages.
- Print: print any articles or pages you choose.
- Sticky Notes: Readers will be able to create sticky notes anywhere on a page and view them when they come back to read the News. Readers can easily edit or delete sticky notes at anytime they desire.
- Sharing: With the Share feature, they can either email the News they are reading to a friend, as well as post it on HUNDREDS of social networking sites! Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr anyone?
- Flexibility: The ability to Download to PDF from ePageView if you prefer reading in traditional format.
Need Help? For assistance with ePageView informatin can be found at: